Who To Contact
- If you wish to apply please complete the form below and e-mail to Val at LabradorRescueScotland@gmail.com
- If you sadly need to rehome your Labrador please contact Val on 07845 010 031 or email LabradorRescueScotland@gmail.com
- If you need help with training or behaviour, please contact Carolyne at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a vet please contact Carolyne on the specially provided number or email email@example.com
- If you are police, prisons and search please contact Carolyne on the specially provided number or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need advice about Labradors please contact Carolyne at email@example.com
- If you need fundraising please contact Carolyne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact hours - 10am to 2pm, Monday to Friday
We ask that all non-emergency enquiries be kept to the hours stated. You may wish to email us out with these hours and your email will be answered as soon as possible.
This does not apply to Vet Practices or Vet Hospitals who can contact Carolyne 24/7 on the special number allocated to Vets, or if you are calling about a Labrador in urgent need.
How to adopt a Labrador
If you wish to adopt a Labrador please download the application form below. LRRSS matches each individual Labrador to the new family after rigorous checks and procedures and the application form is the first step.
The Labradors are never advertised on this website or Facebook for the above reason and because of the number of daily applications. The various procedures take time and are for the benefit of the Labrador and the new family.
After completing the pre-adoption application below please submit it, ensuring all questions are answered, by email to LabradorRescueScotland@gmail.com.
Please Note: There is an adoption fee payable on adoption of the Labrador.
LRRSS Data Protection Policy